Athelas offers residential opportunities, in community integrated homes, for individuals and small groups / Alternate Living Units (ALU’s) scenarios.
Residential opportunities are currently offered to individuals residing in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Howard County and Carroll County depending on services needed and availability.
Our Residential programs promote independence in daily living, personal care and community life.
- Serving individuals with mild to severe Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
- Providing skills training for community integration & inclusion
- Community based: including volunteerism & enhanced recreation opportunities
- Opportunities for Behavioral & Therapeutic supports
- In some cases, Transportation and / or mobility training will be provided
- Providing health, social and meaningful day related support services
- Daily living assistance (e.g. meal preparation, personal care, purchasing)
- Social and recreational planning and meaningful community activities
- Opportunities for participation in Special Olympics
- Medical care arrangements and Medication monitoring
- Quarterly Nursing Assessments
Residential Services also includes a Seniors Program (if appropriate for the individual) which, in addition to the above types of services, also -
- Is focused on working with individuals who are retired from the workforce
- Offers community based, non-traditional, choices based day programming: including health & wellness, volunteerism, social & meaningful day support services
Referrals / Questions? Please Contact:
Samantha Augustine for Residential & Personal Supports / Admissions
Phone: 410.964.1241 x133 Fax: 410.964.3140